包裹 (bāoguǒ) English Meaning
- wrap up
- bind up
Traditional Characters: 包裹
+ is only found in HSK 5.
+ forms words in:
+ forms words in:
Corresponding Classifiers|Measure Words:
- CL: 個|个(gè)
Tā xiézhe yīgè bāoguǒ.
He held a package under his arm.
Tā bǎ bāoguǒ káng shàngle jiān.
He hoisted the package over his shoulder.
Tā yòng xì shéng lái kǔnzā bāoguǒ.
He tied the parcel with twine.
Tā yòng shéngzi bǎ bāoguǒ zā jǐn.
He tied the package with a cord.
Tā zài yóujú gěi péngyǒu jì bāoguǒ.
He’s at the post office sending a package to a friend.
Stroke Order & Character Components
包(bāo): to cover; to wrap; to hold; to include; to take charge of; package; wrapper; container; bag; to hold or embrace; bundle; packet; to contract (to or for); surname Bao; CL: 個|个(gè), 只(zhī)
- 勹 (bāo): to wrap
- 巳 (sì): 6th earthly branch: 9-11 a.m., 4th solar month (5th May-5th June), year of the Snake
Add Your Heading Text Here
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 包
- 包(bāo): to cover; to wrap; to hold; to include; to take charge of; package; wrapper; container; bag; to hold or embrace; bundle; packet; to contract (to or for); surname Bao; CL: 個|个(gè), 只(zhī)
- 面包(miàn bāo): bread; CL: 片(piàn), 袋(dài), 块(kuài)
- 包子(bāo zi): steamed stuffed bun; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 包裹(bāo guǒ): wrap up; bind up; bundle; parcel; package; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 包含(bāo hán): to contain; to embody; to include
- 包括(bāo kuò): to comprise; to include; to involve; to incorporate; to consist of
- 包庇(bāo bì): to shield; to harbor; to cover up
- 包袱(bāo fu): cloth-wrapper; a bundle wrapped in cloth; load; weight; burden
- 包围(bāo wéi): to surround; to encircle; to hem in
- 包装(bāo zhuāng): package; pack
- 承包(chéng bāo): to contract; to undertake (a job)
- 打包(dǎbāo): to wrap; to pack; to ask for a doggy bag (at a restaurant)
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word