Wǒ néng bāngzhù tā.
I was able to help her.
Tā xūyào bāngzhù.
She is in need of help.
Wǒ bìxū bāngzhù tā.
I must help her.
Wǒ qǐng màikè bāngzhù wǒ.
I asked Mike to help me.
Tā yāoqiú wǒ bāngzhù tā.
He asked me to help him.
Stroke Order & Character Components
帮 (bāng): to help; to assist; to support; for sb (i.e. as a help); hired (as worker); side (of pail, boat etc); outer layer; group; gang; clique; party; secret society
- 邦 (bāng): country; nation; state;
- 丰 (fēng): luxuriant; buxom; variant of 豐|丰(fēng); variant of 風|风(fēng); appearance; charm
- 阝(邑) (fù): city
- 巾 (jīn): turban
助 (zhù): to help; to assist
- 且 (qiě): moreover; yet; and; for the time being; to be about to; both (… and…)
- 力 (lì): force
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 助
- 帮助(bāng zhù): assistance; aid; to help; to assist
- 拔苗助长(bá miáo zhù zhǎng): to spoil things through excessive enthusiasm (idiom)
- 辅助(fǔzhù): to assist; to aid; supplementary; auxiliary; subsidiary
- 借助(jiè zhù): to draw support from; with the help of
- 协助(xié zhù): provide assistance; aid
- 赞助(zàn zhù): to support; to assist; sponsor
- 助理(zhù lǐ): assistant
- 助手(zhù shǒu): assistant; helper
- 资助(zī zhù): to subsidize; to provide financial aid; subsidy