Wǒ měitiān pǎobù.
I run every day.
Nǐ měitiān dū pǎobù ma?
Do you run every day?
Tā měitiān dū zài gōngyuán zhōng pǎobù.
He runs in the park every day.
Tā shàng dàxué shí jīngcháng liàn pǎobù.
She used to run when she was in college.
Tā bùjǐn shàncháng pǎobù, yě shàncháng chànggē.
She is not only good at running; she is also good at singing.
Wǒ zài xiǎng nǎge pǎobù yùndòngyuán huì pǎo dì yī.
I wonder which of the runners will come in first.
Stroke Order & Character Components
跑 (pǎo): to run; to run away; to escape; to run around (on errands etc); (of a gas or liquid) to leak or evaporate; (verb complement) away; off
- 足 (zú): foot
- 包 (bāo): to cover; to wrap; to hold; to include; to take charge of; to contract (to or for); package; wrapper; container; bag; to hold or embrace; bundle; packet; CL:個|个(gè),隻|只(zhī)
步 (bù): a step; a pace; walk; march; stages in a process; situation
- 止 (zhǐ): to stop
- ツ: lines / fingers
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 步
- 跑步(pǎo bù): to walk quickly; to march; to run
- 散步(sàn bù): to take a walk; to go for a walk
- 步骤(bù zhòu): step; move; measure
- 进步(jìn bù): progress; improvement; to improve; to progress; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 退步(tuì bù): degenerate; regress
- 逐步(zhú bù): progressively; step by step
- 步伐(bù fá): pace; (measured) step; march
- 初步(chū bù): initial; preliminary; tentative
- 地步(dì bù): condition; situation; plight; extent; room for action
- 让步(ràng bù): to concede; to give in; to yield; a concession
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word