Qǐng bùyào wèn.
Please don’t ask.
Qù wèn tāngmǔ.
Wèn wǒ jiǎndān xiē de.
Ask me something easier.
Wǒ míngtiān huì wèn tā.
I will ask him about it tomorrow.
Bùyào wèn wǒ yào qián.
Don’t ask me for money.
Wèn tā yào duōshǎo tāng?
Ask her how much soup she wants.
Stroke Order & Character Components
- 门 (mén): gate
- 口 (kǒu): mouth
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 问
HSK 5 Word List
- 提问(tí wèn): to question; to quiz; to grill
- 问候(wèn hòu): to give one’s respects; to send a greeting
- 学问(xué wèn): learning; knowledge; academic; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 询问(xún wèn): to inquire
- 疑问(yí wèn): a question; something not understood; to query; interrogative (gramm.); CL: 個|个(gè)
HSK 6 Word List
- 反问(fǎn wèn): to ask (a question) in reply; to answer a question with a question; rhetorical question
- 访问(fǎng wèn): to visit; to call on; to interview; CL: 次(cì)
- 顾问(gù wèn): adviser; consultant
- 过问(guò wèn): to show an interest in; to get involved with
- 慰问(wèi wèn): to express sympathy, greetings, consolation, etc.
- 问世(wèn shì): to be published; to come out
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word