Thanks in advance.
Nǐ xiǎng xiān qù nǎlǐ?
Where would you like to go first?
Qǐng xiān wèi tā shàng cài.
Please serve him his meal first.
Wǒ xiǎng xiān chī diǎn dàngāo.
I want to eat some cake first.
Wǒ xiān qù dìnghǎo zuòwèi ba.
Let me reserve the seats in advance.
Qǐng xiān tiánxiě zhè zhāng biǎogé.
Please fill out this form first.
Stroke Order & Character Components
先 (xiān): first; early; prior; former; in advance
- 丿 (piě): oblique
- 土 (tǔ): earth
- 儿 (er): child
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 先
- 先生(xiān sheng): Mister (Mr.); husband; doctor (dialect); teacher; CL: 個|个(gè), 位(wèi)
- 先(xiān): early; prior; former; in advance; first
- 首先(shǒu xiān): first (of all); in the first place
- 事先(shì xiān): in advance; before the event; beforehand; prior
- 领先(lǐng xiān): to lead; to be in front
- 先进(xiān jìn): advanced (technology); to advance
- 先前(xiān qián): before; previously
- 优先(yōu xiān): priority
- 预先(yù xiān): beforehand; prior
- 原先(yuán xiān): former; original
- 争先恐后(zhēng xiān kǒng hòu): striving to be first and fearing to be last (idiom); outdoing one another
- 祖先(zǔ xiān): ancestor; forebears
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word