Nǐ bìxū zǒu.
You must leave.
Wǒ bìxū chī yào.
I have to take medicine.
Nǐ bìxū qù zuò.
You must do it.
Wǒ bìxū jùjué.
I have to say no.
Nín bìxū páiduì.
You have to wait in line.
Nǐ bìxū qù shàngxué
You have to go to school.
Stroke Order & Character Components
必 (bì): certainly; must; will; necessarily
- 心 (xīn): heart
- 丿 (piě): oblique
须 (xū): to have to; must; to wait
- 彡 (shān): beard / brush
- 页 (yè): head / leaf
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 必
- 必须(bì xū): to have to; must; compulsory; necessarily
HSK 5 Word List
- 必然(bì rán): inevitable; certain; necessity
- 必要(bì yào): necessary; essential; indispensable; required
- 何必(hé bì): there is no need; why should
- 未必(wèi bì): not necessarily; maybe not
HSK 6 Word List
- 势必(shì bì): is bound to (happen)
- 务必(wù bì): must; to need to; to be sure to