Hěn róngyì gǎnmào.
It’s easy to catch a cold.
Tā yì huàn gǎnmào.
She was susceptible to colds.
Wǒ chángcháng gǎnmào.
I often catch colds.
Wǒ déliǎo zhòng gǎnmào.
I have caught a bad cold.
Tā jīngcháng huàn gǎnmào.
He often suffers from colds.
Stroke Order & Character Components
感 (gǎn): to feel; to move; to touch; to affect; feeling; emotion; (suffix) sense of ~
- 咸 (xián): salted; salty; stingy; miserly;
- 戌 (xū): 11th earthly branch: 7-9 p.m., 9th solar month (8th October-6th November), year of the Dog;
- 口 (kǒu): mouth
- 心 (xīn): heart
冒 (mào): to emit; to give off; to send out (or up, forth); brave; bold; to cover; to act under false pretences
- 冃 (mào): old variant of 帽(mao4); hat; cap;
- 冂 (jiōng): scope
- 二 (èr): two
- 目 (mù): eye
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 感
- 感动(gǎn dòng): to move (somebody); to touch (somebody emotionally); moving
- 感觉(gǎn jué): to feel; to become aware of; feeling; sense; perception; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 感情(gǎn qíng): feeling; emotion; sensation; likes and dislikes; deep affection for somebody or something; relationship (i.e. love affair); CL: 個|个(gè), 种(zhǒng)
- 感谢(gǎn xiè): (express) thanks; gratitude; grateful; thankful; thanks
HSK 5 Word List
- 感激(gǎn jī): to express thanks; grateful; moved to gratitude
- 感受(gǎn shòu): to sense; perception; to feel (through the senses); a feeling; an impression; an experience
- 感想(gǎn xiǎng): impressions; reflections; thoughts; CL: 通(tòng), 個|个(gè)
- 敏感(mǐn gǎn): sensitive; susceptible; politically sensitive (pretext for censorship)
HSK 6 Word List
- 反感(fǎn gǎn): to be disgusted with; to dislike; bad reaction; antipathy
- 感慨(gǎn kǎi): lament; with a tinge of emotion or regret
- 感染(gǎn rǎn): infection; to infect; to influence
- 灵感(líng gǎn): inspiration; insight; a burst of creativity in scientific or artistic endeavor
- 性感(xìng gǎn): sex appeal; eroticism; sexuality; sexy
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word