Zhè cì kǎoshì bǐjiào róngyì.
The exam was relatively easy.
Bǐjiào nǐ hé tā de fānyì.
Compare your translation with his.
Bǐjiào nǐ hé tāngmǔ de dá’àn.
Compare your answer with Tom’s.
Zhǐ yīng zài tónglèi shìwù zhòng zuò bǐjiào.
You should only compare like with like.
Bǐjiào yīxià zhèxiē sānjiǎoxíng de miànjī.
Compare the areas of these triangles.
Bǎ nǐ de dá’àn hé lǎoshī de bǐjiào yīxià.
Compare your answers with the teacher’s.
Stroke Order & Character Components
比 (bǐ): to associate with; to be near
比 (bǐ): to confront
较 (jiào): comparatively; (preposition comparing difference in degree); to contrast; to compare; rather; fairly; clearly (different); markedly; to haggle over; to quibble; also pronounced (jiǎo)
- 车 (chē): car
- 交 (jiāo): to hand over; to deliver; to pay (money); to turn over; to make friends; to intersect (lines)
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 比
- 比(bǐ): particle used for comparison and ‘-er than’; to compare; to contrast; to gesture (with hands); ratio
- 比较(bǐjiào): compare; contrast; fairly; comparatively; relatively; quite; rather
- 比赛(bǐsài): competition (sports, etc.); match; CL: 场(chǎng), 次(cì)
- 比如(bǐrú): for example; for instance; such as
- 比方(bǐfang): instance; example
- 比喻(bǐyù): analogy; metaphor; figure of speech; figuratively
- 比重(bǐzhòng): proportion; specific gravity
- 无比(wú bǐ): matchless
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word