Wǒ yù dào de rén dōu hěn réncí.
The people whom I meet are kind.
Zhè shǐ wǒmen yù dào zhǒngzhǒng kùnnán.
That got us into all kinds of difficulties.
Nà liǎng gèrén yī yù dào bǐcǐ jiù kāishǐ chǎojià.
Those two people start arguing whenever they meet.
Stroke Order & Character Components
遇 (yù): to meet; to encounter; to treat; to receive; opportunity; chance
- 辶 (chuò): brisk walking
- 禺 (yú): ancient area
到 (dào): to (a place); until (a time); up to; to go; to arrive; (verb complement denoting completion or result of an action)
- 至 (zhì): to reach
- 刂 (dāo): knife
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 遇
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 到
- 到(dào): to (a place); until (a time); up to; to go; to arrive
- 到处(dào chù): in all places; everywhere
- 到底(dào dǐ): finally; in the end; when all is said and done; after all; to the end; to the last
- 受到(shòu dào): to suffer; obtained; given; to receive
- 报到(bào dào): to check in; to report for duty; to register
- 达到(dá dào): to reach; to achieve; to attain
- 到达(dào dá): to reach; to arrive
- 周到(zhōu dao): thoughtful; considerate; attentive; thorough