Tāmen hùxiāng zūnzhòng.
They respect each other.
Wǒmen hùxiāng yǒngbào.
We embraced each other.
Wǒmen hùxiāng bāngmáng.
We help each other
Māo yòng zhuǎzi hùxiāng zhuā.
The cats scratched each other with their claws.
Tāmen zài hù xiàng jiāotán.
They’re talking to each other.
Wǒmen yīnggāi hùxiāng bāngzhù.
We should help each other.
Stroke Order & Character Components
互 (hù): mutual
- 一 (yī): one
- 彑 (jì): snout
相 (xiāng): each other; one another; mutually
- 木 (mù): tree
- 目 (mù): eye
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 相
- 相信(xiāng xìn): to believe; to be convinced (that something is true); to accept something as true
- 照相机(zhào xiàng jī): camera; CL: 個|个(gè), 架(jià), 部(bù), 台(tái), 只(zhī)
- 互相(hù xiāng): each other; mutually; mutual
- 相反(xiāng fǎn): opposite; contrary
- 相同(xiāng tóng): identical; same
- 相处(xiāng chǔ): get along with each other
- 相当(xiāng dāng): equivalent to; appropriate; considerably; to a certain extent; fairly
- 相对(xiāng duì): relatively; opposite; to resist; to oppose; relative; vis-a-vis
- 相关(xiāng guān): interrelated; correlation; dependence; relevance; mutuality
- 相似(xiāng sì): to resemble; similar; like; resemblance; similarity
- 不相上下(bù xiāng shàng xià): equally matched; about the same
- 相差(xiāng chà): to differ; discrepancy between
- 相等(xiāng děng): equal; equally; equivalent
- 相辅相成(xiāng fǔxiāng chéng): to complement one another (idiom)
- 相应(xiāng yìng): to correspond; answering (one another); to agree (among the part); corresponding; relevant; appropriate; (modify) accordingly
- 相声(xiàng sheng): comic dialog; sketch; crosstalk
- 真相(zhēn xiàng): the truth about something; the actual facts
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word