Are you excited?
Wǒ ràng tā xīngfèn.
I excited her.
Tā yǒudiǎn xīngfènle.
He was somewhat excited.
Tā yuè shuō yuè xīngfèn.
As he talked, he got more and more excited.
Xīngfèn dàole jídiǎn.
The excitement reached its peak.
Wǒ xīngfèn dé shuì bùzháo jué.
I was so excited that I could not fall asleep.
Stroke Order & Character Components
兴 (xìng): feeling or desire to do something; interest in something; excitement
- ⺍ (xiǎo): small
- 一 (yī): one
- 八 (bā): eight / separate
奋 (fèn): exert oneself; to act vigorously
- 大 (dà): big
- 田 (tián): field
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 兴
- 高兴(gāo xìng): happy; glad; willing (to do something); in a cheerful mood
- 感兴趣(gǎn xìng qù): to be interested;
- 兴奋(xīng fèn): excited; excitement
- 复兴(fù xīng): to revive; rebirth
- 兴高采烈(xīng gāo cǎi liè): happy and excited (idiom); in high spirits; in great delight
- 兴隆(xīng lóng): Xinglong county in Chengde 承德 (Chéng dé), Hebei
- 兴旺(xīng wàng): prosperous; thriving; to prosper; to flourish
- 兴致勃勃(xìng zhì bó bó): to become exhilarated (idiom); in high spirits; full of zest
- 振兴(zhèn xīng): to revive, to revitalize, to invigorate, to re-energize
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word