Wǒ xiǎng jìn cūn línzi lǐ qù liángkuai yīxià.
I’m going into the woods to cool off.
Xià diǎn yǔ huì shǐ wǒmen gǎndào liángkuai yīxiē.
Some rain would cool us down.
Zánmen qù chī diǎn bīngqílín liángkuai liángkuai ba.
Let’s go and have ice cream to cool off.
Yīn wéi tiānqì rè, tā chuānle yī jiàn liángkuai de yīfú.
As it was a hot day she wore a cool dress.
Stroke Order & Character Components
凉 (liáng): (liàng) to let sth cool down; (liáng) cool; cold; the five Liang of the Sixteen Kingdoms, namely: Former Liang 前涼|前凉 (314-376), Later Liang 後涼|后凉 (386-403), Northern Liang 北涼|北凉 (398-439), Southern Liang 南涼|南凉 (397-414), Western Liang 西涼|西凉 (400-421)
- 冫 (bīng): ice
- 京 (jīng): capital city of a country; big; algebraic term for a large number (old); artificial mound (old)
快 (kuài): rapid; quick; speed; rate; soon; almost; to make haste; clever; sharp (of knives or wits); forthright; plain-spoken; gratified; pleased; pleasant
- 忄 (xin): heart
- 夬 (guài): decisive
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 快
- 快(kuài): rapid; quick; speed; rate; soon; almost; to make haste; clever; sharp (of knives or wits); forthright; plain-spoken; gratified; pleased; pleasant
- 快乐(kuài lè): happy; merry
- 凉快(liáng kuai): nice and cold; pleasantly cool
- 愉快(yú kuài): cheerful; cheerily; delightful; pleasant; pleasantly; pleasing; happy; delighted
- 赶快(gǎn kuài): immediately; at once;
- 尽快(jǐn kuài): as quickly as possible; as soon as possible; with all speed
- 痛快(tòng kuài): overjoyed; delighted; happily; heartily; enjoying; also pr. tòng kuai