Xiānhuā dàochù shèngkāi.
The flowers are blooming everywhere.
zhēn de dàochù dōu yǒu ma?
Is it really everywhere?
Dàochù dōu shì xīn jiànzào de lóufáng.
New buildings are being built here, there and everywhere.
Sū kàn dào dàochù shì lèsè hěn kǔnǎo.
Sue was troubled to see trash everywhere.
Xiǎo yā zǐ gēnzhe yā māmā dàochù zǒu.
The duckling followed its mother everywhere.
Stroke Order & Character Components
到 (dào): to (a place); until (a time); up to; to go; to arrive; (verb complement denoting completion or result of an action)
- 至 (zhì): to reach
- 刂 (dāo): knife
处 (chù): place; location; spot; point; office; department; bureau; respect; classifier for locations or items of damage: spot, point
- 夂 (zhǐ): to go
- 卜 (bo): divination
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 到
- 到(dào): to (a place); until (a time); up to; to go; to arrive
- 到处(dào chù): in all places; everywhere
- 到底(dào dǐ): finally; in the end; when all is said and done; after all; to the end; to the last
- 受到(shòu dào): to suffer; obtained; given; to receive
- 报到(bào dào): to check in; to report for duty; to register
- 达到(dá dào): to reach; to achieve; to attain
- 到达(dào dá): to reach; to arrive
- 周到(zhōu dao): thoughtful; considerate; attentive; thorough
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 处
- 到处 (dào chù): in all places; everywhere
- 好处 (hǎo chu): benefit; advantage; gain; profit; also pronounced hǎo chù; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 处理 (chǔ lǐ): to handle; to treat; to deal with; to process; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 相处 (xiāng chǔ): get along with each other
- 处分 (chǔ fèn): to discipline somebody; to punish; disciplinary action; to deal with (a matter); CL: 個|个(gè)
- 处境 (chǔ jìng): plight; unfavorable situation
- 处置 (chǔ zhì): to handle; to take care of; to punish
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word