厕所 (cè suǒ) English Meaning
Traditional Character: 廁所
厕 is only found in HSK 4.
所 forms words in:
Corresponding Classifiers|Measure Words:
Wǒ zài cèsuǒ.
I’m in the toilet.
Yǒu cèsuǒ ma?
Does it have a toilet?
Nǐ shìgè cèsuǒ!
You are a toilet!
Wǒ xūyào qù cèsuǒ.
I need to go to the toilet.
Nǚ cè suǒzài nàlǐ?
Where is the ladies’ toilet?
Wǒ kěyǐ qù cèsuǒ ma?
May I go to the toilet?
Stroke Order & Character Components
厕 (cè): rest-room; toilet; lavatory
- 厂 (chǎng): production facility
- 则 (zé): conjunction used to express contrast with a previous sentence or clause; standard; norm; rule; to imitate; to follow; then; principle; classifier for written items (such as an official statement)
所 (suǒ): actually; place; classifier for houses, small buildings, institutions etc; that which; particle introducing a relative clause or passive; CL:個|个(gè)
- 户 (hù): gate
- 斤 (jīn): ax / 500 grams
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 所
- 因为…所以…(yīn wèi …suǒyǐ…): because… thus…; on account of…then…
HSK 5 Word List
- 所(suǒ): place; location; classifier for houses, small buildings, institutions, etc.; that which; particle introducing a relative clause or passive; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 无所谓(wú suǒwèi ): not to matter; to be indifferent; cannot be said to be;
HSK 6 Word List
- 场所(chǎng suǒ): location; place
- 理所当然(lǐsuǒdāng rán): as it should be by rights (idiom); proper and to be expected as a matter of course; inevitable and right
- 力所能及(lì suǒnéng jí): as far as one’s capabilities extend (idiom); to the best of one’s ability; within one’s powers
- 众所周知(zhòng suǒzhōu zhī): as everyone knows (idiom)
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word