Tā dài wǒ cānguānle xiàoyuán.
She showed me around the campus.
Nǐ cānguān lúndūn tǎle ma?
Did you visit the Tower of London?
Tā xǐhuān cānguān míngshèng gǔjī.
He likes to visit places of interest.
Tā de mèngxiǎng shì cānguān bālí.
Her dream is to visit Paris.
Wǒmen suízhe dǎoyóu cānguānle chéngbǎo.
We went on a guided tour round the castle.
Ràng wǒmen míngtiān cānguān yīxiē sìmiào.
Let’s visit some temples tomorrow.
Stroke Order & Character Components
参 (cān): to take part in; to participate; to join; to attend; to counsel; unequal; varied; irregular; uneven; not uniform; abbr. for 參議院|参议院 (Cānyìyuàn) Senate, Upper House
- 厶 (sī): secret
- 大 (dà): big
- 彡 (shān): beard / brush
观 (guān): to look at; to watch; to observe; to behold; to advise; concept; point of view; outlook
- ヌ (yòu): still / hand
- 见 (jiàn): to see
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 参
- 参加(cān jiā): to participate; to take part; to join
- 参观(cān guān): to look around; to inspect; visit and observe
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 观
- 参观 (cān guān): to look around; to inspect; visit and observe
- 观众 (guān zhòng): spectators; audience; visitors (to an exhibition etc)
- 悲观 (bēi guān): pessimistic
- 观察 (guān chá): to observe; to watch; to survey; to examine; observation; view; perspective; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 观点 (guān diǎn): point of view; viewpoint; standpoint; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 观念 (guān niàn): thought; notion; concept; sense; views; ideology; general impressions
- 客观 (kè guān): objective; impartial
- 乐观 (lè guān): optimistic; hopeful
- 主观 (zhǔ guān): subjective
- 观光 (guān guāng): to tour; sightseeing; tourism
- 宏观 (hóng guān): macro-; macroscopic; holistic
- 可观 (kě guān): considerable
- 美观 (měi guān): pleasing to the eye; beautiful; artistic
- 微观 (wēi guān): micro-; sub-atomic
- 壮观 (zhuàng guān): spectacular; magnificent sight
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word