Ràng wǒmen yǒuhǎo de tánhuà.
Let’s keep the conversation on a friendly plane.
Yǒuxiē yìndì’ān rén duì wǒmen hěn yǒuhǎo.
Some Indians are friendly to us.
Wǒ bù xiāngxìn tā shēngchēng tóng wǒmen yǒuhǎo.
I don’t believe her profession of friendship for us.
Tā de lǎobǎn hěn yǒuhǎo, tā shì měiguó rén.
His boss is friendly, he’s American.
Jué dà duōshù fēnlán rén duì zhōngguó rén fēicháng yǒuhǎo.
Most Finnish people are very friendly to Chinese people.
Shuāngfāng zhī jiān de rènhé zhēngyì dōu yìng tōngguò yǒuhǎo xiéshāng lái jiějué.
Any dispute between the two parties shall be settled by friendly consultation.
Stroke Order & Character Components
友 (yǒu): friend
- 𠂇: hand
- 又 (yòu): still / hand
好 (hǎo): good; well; proper; good to; easy to; very; so; (suffix indicating completion or readiness); (of an unmarried couple) to be close; to be keen on each other
- 女 (nǚ): woman
- 子 (zi): child
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 好
- 好 (hǎo): good; well; proper; good to; easy to; very; so; (suffix indicating completion or readiness)
- 好吃(hǎo chī): tasty; delicious
- 爱好(ài hào): interest; hobby; appetite for; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 好处(hǎo chu): benefit; advantage; gain; profit; also pronounced hǎo chù; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 好像(hǎo xiàng): as if; to seem like
- 友好(yǒu hǎo): friendly; amicable
- 正好(zhèng hǎo): just (in time); just right; just enough; to happen to; to chance to; by chance; it just so happens that
- 只好(zhǐ hǎo): without any better option; to have to; to be forced to
- 最好(zuì hǎo): best; (you) had better (do what we suggest)
- 好客(hào kè): hospitality; to treat guests well; to enjoy having guests; hospitable; friendly
- 好奇(hào qí): inquisitive; curious
- 良好(liáng hǎo): good; favorable; well; fine
- 恰到好处(qià dào hǎo chù): it’s just perfect; it’s just right
- 讨好(tǎo hǎo): to get the desired outcome; to win favor by fawning on somebody; to curry favor with; a fruitful outcome to reward one’s labor
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word