Xuéshēngmen páiduì qǔ xīnshū.
The students all stand in line to get their new books.
Dào guìzi nà’er bǎ guǒjiàng qǔ xiàlái.
Go to the cupboard and get the jam.
Nǐ néng bāng wǒ bǎ lián mù qǔ xiàlái ma?
Will you help me take the curtains down?
Huàjiā yāoqiú mótè qǔ xié yǐzhe de zīshì.
The artist asked his model to take a reclining position.
Bàozhǐ jǐn jǐn sāi zài xìnxiāng lǐ, tā hěn nán qǔ chūlái.
The newspaper was jammed so tightly in the mailbox that it was difficult for him to get out.
Stroke Order & Character Components
取 (qǔ): to take; to get; to choose; to fetch
- 耳 (ěr): ear
- 又 (yòu): still / hand
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 取
- 取 (qǔ): to take; to get; to choose; to fetch
- 采取 (cǎi qǔ): to adopt or carry out (measures, policies, course of action); to take
- 录取 (lù qǔ): to recruit; to enroll
- 取消 (qǔ xiāo): to cancel; cancellation
- 吸取 (xī qǔ): to absorb; to draw (a lesson, insight, etc.); to assimilate
- 争取 (zhēng qǔ): to fight for; to strive for; to win over