Děngzhe fālìngqiāng xiǎng!
Wait for the gun!
Tā dǎle yīgè xiǎng gé.
He made a loud belch.
Nà yīnyuè shēngyīn shífēn xiǎng.
The music was very loud.
Shōuyīnjī de shēngyīn yǒudiǎn xiǎng.
The radio is a bit loud.
Yīgè bāzhang pāi bù xiǎng.
It takes two to make a quarrel.
Tā tīng dào jiē shàng hěn xiǎng de cáozá shēng.
He could hear a great tumult in the street.
Stroke Order & Character Components
响 (xiǎng): echo; sound; noise; to make a sound; to sound; to ring; loud; classifier for noises
- 口 (kǒu): mouth
- 向 (xiàng): towards; to face; to turn towards; direction; to support; to side with; shortly before; formerly; always; all along
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 响
- 影响 (yǐng xiǎng): influence; effect; to influence; to affect (usually adversely); to disturb; CL: 股(gǔ)
- 响 (xiǎng): to make a sound; to sound; to ring; loud; classifier for noises
- 响亮 (xiǎng liàng): loud and clear; resounding
- 响应 (xiǎng yìng): respond to; answer; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 音响 (yīn xiǎng): speakers or speaker (electronic); acoustics; sound field (in a room or theater)
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word