场 (chǎng) English Meaning
- large place used for a specific purpose
- scene (of a play)
- threshing floor
- classifier for sporting or recreational activities
- classifier for number of exams
Traditional Character: 場
This character forms words in:
Tā sǐ yú yī chǎng chēhuò.
He was killed in a car accident.
Zhè kěnéng shì yī chǎng hūnlǐ.
It might be a wedding.
Zhǐ bùguò xiàle chǎng zhènyǔ.
It was nothing more than a shower.
Zuó wǎn xiàle yī chǎng dàyǔ.
We had a heavy rain last night.
Tā jǔbànle yī chǎng wǔhuì.
He held a ball.
Zuó wǎn yǒuyī chǎng dà dìzhèn.
There was a big earthquake last night.
Stroke Order & Character Components
场 (chǎng): threshing floor; classifier for events and happenings; classifier for number of exams; spell, episode, bout; large place used for a specific purpose; stage; scene (of a play)
- 土 (tǔ): earth
- 一 (yī): one
- 勿 (wù): do not
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 场
- 机场(jī chǎng): airport; airfield; CL: 家(jià), 处(chù)
- 场(chǎng): large place used for a specific purpose; stage; scene (of a play); threshing floor; classifier for sporting or recreational activities; classifier for number of exams
- 操场(cāo chǎng): playground; sports field; drill ground; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 广场(guǎng chǎng): a public square (e.g. Tiananmen Square); plaza; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 市场(shì chǎng): market place; market (also in abstract); abbreviation for 超级市场 supermarket; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 场合(chǎng hé): situation; occasion
- 场面(chǎng miàn): scene; occasion
- 场所(chǎng suǒ): location; place
- 当场(dāng chǎng): at the scene; on the spot
- 立场(lì chǎng): position; standpoint; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 现场(xiàn chǎng): actual location; the scene (of the incident); on-the-spot
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word