Wǒ lái gěi nǐ ānpái zhùchù.
I’ll fix you up with a place to stay.
Wǒ zhǐwàng nǐ lái ānpái yīqiè.
I am banking upon you to help me with the arrangements.
Tā bǎ jìhuà ānpái quán nòng zāole.
She made a complete mess of the arrangements.
Diǎnlǐ de gè xiàng ānpái dōu yǐ jiùxù.
Arrangementsfor the ceremony have been put in place.
Wǒ xīwàng zhèxiē ānpái huì dédào nǐ de tóngyì.
I hope the arrangements meet with your approval.
Stroke Order & Character Components
安 (ān): safe; secure; content; calm; still; quiet; in good health; to find a place for; to install; to fix; to fit; to bring (a charge against somebody); to pacify; to harbor (good intentions); security; safety; peace; ampere
- 宀 (mián): roof
- 女 (nǚ): woman
排 (pái): a row; a line; to set in order; to arrange; to line up; to eliminate; to drain; to push open; platoon; raft; classifier for lines, rows etc.
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 非 (fēi): false
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 安
- 安静(ān jìng): quiet; peaceful; calm
- 安慰(ān wèi): to comfort; to console; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 安装(ān zhuāng): to install; to erect; to fix; to mount; installation
- 不安(bù ān): unpeaceful; unstable; uneasy; disturbed; restless; worried
- 平安(píng ‘ān): safe and sound; well; without mishap; quiet and safe; at peace
- 安宁(ān níng): peaceful; tranquil; calm; composed
- 安详(ān xiáng): serene
- 安置(ān zhì): find a place for; help settle down; arrange for; to get into bed; placement
- 公安局(gōng ān jú): Public Security Bureau
- 治安(zhì ān): law and order; public security
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 排
- 安排 (ān pái): to arrange; to plan; to set up
- 排队 (pái duì): to line up; queue up; form a line
- 排列 (pái liè): to arrange; arrangement; array; permutation (i.e. ordered choice of n elements out of m)