Wǒ lái yìngpìn shòuhuòyuán de zhíwèi.
I’ve come in to answer to your ad for a salesman.
Zhème niánqīng de rén jiù zài dàxué lǐ yìngpìn rènzhí zhēnshi qián suǒ wèi wén.
It’s unheard of for somebody so young to get a place at university.
Běnrén yù yìngpìn jīntiān <zhōngguó rìbào >shàng kāndēng de zhēngpìn xíngzhèng mìshū yī zhí.
I am applying for the position of executive secretary, advertised in today’s China Daily.
Stroke Order & Character Components
应 (yīng): (yìng) to answer; to respond; to comply with; to deal or cope with; (yīng) to agree (to do something); should; ought to; must; (legal) shall
- 广 (guǎng): shelter
- ⺍ (xiǎo): small
- 一 (yī): one
聘 (pìn): to engage (a teacher, etc.); to hire; to betroth; betrothal gift; to get married (of woman)
- 耳 (ěr): ear
- 甹 (pīng): chivalrous knight
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 应
- 应该 (yīng gāi): ought to; should; must
- 适应 (shì yìng): to suit; to fit; to be suitable; to adapt; to get used to something
- 应聘 (yìng pìn): to accept a job offer; to apply for an advertised position
- 答应 (dā ying): to agree; to promise; to reply; to respond
- 反应 (fǎn yìng): to react; to respond; reaction; response; reply; chemical reaction; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 应付 (yìng fu): to deal with; to cope
- 应用 (yìng yòng): to use; to apply; application; applicable
- 对应 (duì yìng): to correspond; a correspondence; corresponding; homologous; matching with something; counterpart
- 供不应求 (gōng bù yìng qiú): supply does not meet demand
- 相应 (xiāng yìng): to correspond; answering (one another); to agree (among the part); corresponding; relevant; appropriate; (modify) accordingly
- 响应 (xiǎng yìng): respond to; answer; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 应酬 (yìng chou): social niceties; social interaction; a dinner party
- 应邀 (yìng yāo): at somebody’s invitation; on invitation
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word