意见 (yì jiàn) English Meaning
Traditional Characters: 意見
意 forms words in:
见 forms words in:
Corresponding Classifiers|Measure Words:
Wǒ yǒuyīgè yìjiàn.
I have an opinion.
Tā de yìjiàn hěn hélǐ.
His opinion is reasonable.
Qǐng gěi wǒ nǐ de yìjiàn.
Give me your opinion, please.
Tā tóngyì wǒ de yìjiàn.
He agrees with my opinion.
Wǒ tóngyì nàgè yìjiàn.
I agree with that opinion.
Tā de yìjiàn méi duōshǎo yǐngxiǎng.
His opinion doesn’t carry much weight.
Stroke Order & Character Components
意 (yì): idea; meaning; thought; to think; wish; desire; intention; to expect; to anticipate; Italy; Italian; abbreviation for 意大利(Yìdàlì)
- 音 (yīn): sound
- 心 (xīn): heart
见 (jiàn): to see; to meet; to appear (to be something); to interview
- 见 (jiàn): to see
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 意
- 意思(yì si): idea; opinion; meaning; wish; desire; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 满意(mǎn yì): satisfied; pleased; to one’s satisfaction
- 同意(tóng yì): to agree; to consent; to approve
- 愿意(yuàn yì): to wish; to want; ready; willing (to do something)
- 注意(zhù yì): to take note of; to pay attention to
- 得意(dé yì): proud of oneself; pleased with oneself; complacent
- 故意(gù yì): deliberately; on purpose
- 生意(shēng yì): life force; vitality;
- 意见(yì jiàn): opinion; suggestion; idea; objection; complaint; CL: 点(diǎn), 条(tiáo)
- 主意(zhǔyi): plan; idea; decision; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 称心如意(chèn xīn rú yì): after one’s heart (idiom); gratifying and satisfactory; everything one could wish
- 大意(dà yì): general idea; main idea
- 乐意(lè yì): to be willing to do something; to be ready to do something; to be happy to do something; content; satisfied
- 任意(rèn yì): arbitrary; at will; at random
- 示意(shì yì): to hint; to indicate (an idea to somebody)
- 随意(suí yì): as one wishes; according to one’s wishes; at will; voluntary; conscious
- 特意(tè yì): specially; intentionally
- 玩意儿(wán yì r): toy; plaything; thing; act; trick (in a performance, stage show, acrobatics, etc.)
- 意料(yì liào): to anticipate; to expect; to reckon ahead
- 意识(yì shí): consciousness; awareness; consciously (i.e. deliberately); to be aware
- 意图(yì tú): intent; intention; intend; schematic diagram
- 意味着(yì wèi zhe): to signify; to mean; to imply
- 意向(yì xiàng): disposition
- 意志(yì zhì): will; willpower; determination; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 在意(zài yì): to care about; to mind
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 见
- 见面(jiàn miàn): to meet; to see somebody; CL: 次(cì)
- 意见(yì jiàn): opinion; suggestion; idea; objection; complaint; CL: 點|点(diǎn), 条(tiáo)
- 不见得(bú jiàn de): not necessarily; not likely
- 可见(kě jiàn): it can clearly be seen (that this is the case); it is (thus) clear; clear; visible
- 各抒己见(gè shū jǐ jiàn): everyone gives their own view
- 罕见(hǎn jiàn): rare; rarely seen
- 见多识广(jiàn duō shí guǎng): experienced and knowledgeable (idiom)
- 见解(jiàn jiě): opinion; view; understanding
- 见闻(jiàn wén): what one sees and hears; knowledge; information
- 见义勇为(jiàn yì yǒng wéi): to see what is right and act courageously (idiom, from Analects); to stand up bravely for the truth; acting heroically in a just cause
- 偏见(piān jiàn): prejudice
- 喜闻乐见(xǐ wén lè jiàn): a delight to see (idiom); an attractive spectacle
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word