感情 (gǎn qíng) English Meaning
- likes and dislikes
- deep affection for somebody or something
- relationship (i.e. love affair)
Traditional Characters: 感情
感 forms words in:
情 forms words in:
Corresponding Classifiers|Measure Words:
Qǐng nǐ zànqiě kòngzhì zhù gǎnqíng.
Please contain your enthusiasm for a moment.
Tā shuōhuà shí háo bù dòng gǎnqíng.
He spoke without a trace of emotion.
Tā shìgè gǎnqíng xìnì de nánzǐ.
He is a man of subtle and refined sensibility.
Wǒmen zhī jiān yǐjīng méiyǒu gǎnqíngle.
There is no lost love between us.
Stroke Order & Character Components
感 (gǎn): to feel; to move; to touch; to affect; feeling; emotion; (suffix) sense of ~
- 咸 (xián): salted; salty; stingy; miserly;
- 戌 (xū): 11th earthly branch: 7-9 p.m., 9th solar month (8th October-6th November), year of the Dog;
- 口 (kǒu): mouth
- 心 (xīn): heart
情 (qíng): feeling; emotion; passion; situation
- 忄(xin): heart
- 青(qīng): blue/green
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 感
- 感动(gǎn dòng): to move (somebody); to touch (somebody emotionally); moving
- 感觉(gǎn jué): to feel; to become aware of; feeling; sense; perception; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 感情(gǎn qíng): feeling; emotion; sensation; likes and dislikes; deep affection for somebody or something; relationship (i.e. love affair); CL: 個|个(gè), 种(zhǒng)
- 感谢(gǎn xiè): (express) thanks; gratitude; grateful; thankful; thanks
- 感激(gǎn jī): to express thanks; grateful; moved to gratitude
- 感受(gǎn shòu): to sense; perception; to feel (through the senses); a feeling; an impression; an experience
- 感想(gǎn xiǎng): impressions; reflections; thoughts; CL: 通(tòng), 個|个(gè)
- 敏感(mǐn gǎn): sensitive; susceptible; politically sensitive (pretext for censorship)
- 反感(fǎn gǎn): to be disgusted with; to dislike; bad reaction; antipathy
- 感慨(gǎn kǎi): lament; with a tinge of emotion or regret
- 感染(gǎn rǎn): infection; to infect; to influence
- 灵感(líng gǎn): inspiration; insight; a burst of creativity in a scientific or artistic endeavor
- 性感(xìng gǎn): sex appeal; eroticism; sexuality; sexy
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 情
- 事情(shì qing): affair; matter; thing; business
- 热情(rè qíng): cordial; enthusiastic; passion; passionate; passionately
- 爱情(ài qíng): romance; love (romantic); CL: 個|个(gè)
- 感情(gǎn qíng): feeling; emotion; sensation; likes and dislikes; deep affection for somebody or something; relationship (i.e. love affair); CL: 個|个(gè),种(zhǒng)
- 情况(qíng kuàng): circumstances; state of affairs; situation; CL: 個|个(gè),种(zhǒng)
- 同情(tóng qíng): compassion; relent; sympathize; sympathy
- 心情(xīn qíng): mood; frame of mind; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 表情(biǎo qíng): (facial) expression; to express one’s feelings; expression
- 情景(qíng jǐng): scene; sight; circumstances; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 情绪(qíng xù): feeling; sentiment; CL: 种(zhǒng)
- 风土人情(fēng tǔrén qíng): local conditions and customs (idiom)
- 激情(jī qíng): passion; fervor; enthusiasm; strong emotion
- 情报(qíng bào): (spy) intelligence; information-gathering
- 情节(qíng jié): plot; circumstances
- 情理(qíng lǐ): reason; sense
- 情形(qíng xíng): circumstances; situation; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 深情厚谊(shēn qíng hòu yì): profound friendship
- 盛情(shèng qíng): great kindness; magnificent hospitality
- 心甘情愿(xīn gān qíng yuàn): delighted to (do something, idiom); perfectly happy to do; most willing to do
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word