Gǎnxiè nín de zhǐdǎo!
I’m very grateful for your advice.
Zhēnshi tài gǎnxiè nǐle!
I’m truly grateful!
Tā xiàng tā biǎoshì zhōngxīn de gǎnxiè.
She gave him her heartfelt thanks.
Wǒmen shēn shēn gǎnxiè nǐ de zhīchí.
We are deeply grateful for your support.
Wǒ jǐn xiàng gèwèi biǎoshì zhōngxīn de gǎnxiè.
My heartfelt thanks to you all.
Kūjié de héchuáng, bìng bù gǎnxiè tā de guòqù.
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
Stroke Order & Character Components
感 (gǎn): to feel; to move; to touch; to affect; feeling; emotion; (suffix) sense of ~
- 咸 (xián): salted; salty; stingy; miserly;
- 戌 (xū): 11th earthly branch: 7-9 p.m., 9th solar month (8th October-6th November), year of the Dog;
- 口 (kǒu): mouth
- 心 (xīn): heart
谢 (xiè): to thank; to apologize; to wither (of flowers, leaves etc); to decline
- 讠 (yán): speech
- 身 (shēn): body
- 寸 (cùn): thumb
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 感
- 感动(gǎn dòng): to move (somebody); to touch (somebody emotionally); moving
- 感觉(gǎn jué): to feel; to become aware of; feeling; sense; perception; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 感情(gǎn qíng): feeling; emotion; sensation; likes and dislikes; deep affection for somebody or something; relationship (i.e. love affair); CL: 個|个(gè), 种(zhǒng)
- 感谢(gǎn xiè): (express) thanks; gratitude; grateful; thankful; thanks
- 感激(gǎn jī): to express thanks; grateful; moved to gratitude
- 感受(gǎn shòu): to sense; perception; to feel (through the senses); a feeling; an impression; an experience
- 感想(gǎn xiǎng): impressions; reflections; thoughts; CL: 通(tòng), 個|个(gè)
- 敏感(mǐn gǎn): sensitive; susceptible; politically sensitive (pretext for censorship)
- 反感(fǎn gǎn): to be disgusted with; to dislike; bad reaction; antipathy
- 感慨(gǎn kǎi): lament; with a tinge of emotion or regret
- 感染(gǎn rǎn): infection; to infect; to influence
- 灵感(líng gǎn): inspiration; insight; a burst of creativity in a scientific or artistic endeavor
- 性感(xìng gǎn): sex appeal; eroticism; sexuality; sexy
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word