Fàngxià suǒyǒu wǔqì.
Lay down all arms.
Suǒyǒu niǎo dūhuì fēi ma?
Can all birds fly?
Suǒyǒu xuéshēng dōu chūxíle.
All of the students were present.
Suǒyǒu zhàiwù jūn yǐ hébìng.
All the debts have been consolidated.
Suǒyǒu jīnglǐ dì dìwèi tóngděng.
All managers are of equal rank.
Tā de suǒyǒu jùzi dōu hěn duǎn.
All his sentences are short.
Stroke Order & Character Components
所 (suǒ): actually; place; classifier for houses, small buildings, institutions etc; that which; particle introducing a relative clause or passive; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 户 (hù): gate
- 斤 (jīn): ax / 500 grams
有 (yǒu): to have; there is; there are; to exist; to be
- 𠂇: hand
- 月 (yuè): moon
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 所
- 因为…所以…(yīn wèi …suǒyǐ…): because… thus…; on account of…then…
- 所(suǒ): place; location; classifier for houses, small buildings, institutions, etc.; that which; particle introducing a relative clause or passive; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 无所谓(wú suǒwèi): not to matter; to be indifferent; cannot be said to be
- 场所(chǎng suǒ): location; place
- 理所当然(lǐsuǒdāng rán): as it should be by rights (idiom); proper and to be expected as a matter of course; inevitable and right
- 力所能及(lì suǒnéng jí): as far as one’s capabilities extend (idiom); to the best of one’s ability; within one’s powers
- 众所周知(zhòng suǒzhōu zhī): as everyone knows (idiom)
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 有
- 没有(méi yǒu): haven’t; hasn’t; doesn’t exist; to not have; to not be
- 有(yǒu): to have; there is; there are; to exist; to be
- 有利(yǒu lì): advantageous; to have advantages; favorable
- 固有(gù yǒu): intrinsic to something; inherent; native
- 津津有味(jīn jīn yǒu wèi): with keen interest pleasure (idiom); with gusto; to relish; eagerly; with great interest
- 岂有此理(qǐ yǒu cǐ lǐ): how can this be so? (idiom); preposterous; ridiculous; absurd
- 拥有(yōng yǒu): to have; to possess
- 有条不紊(yǒu tiáo bù wěn): regular and thorough (idiom); methodically arranged