Nǐ kěyǐ shǐyòng liánjī dǎyìnjī bǎ shùjù dǎyìn chūlái.
You can use an online printer to print out the data.
Zhè tái dǎyìnjī tài jiùle.
The printer is too old.
Jiàng zài cǐ chù dǎyìn tóudì tiáomǎ.
The delivery bar code will be printed here.
Wǒ zuótiān mǎile zhège dǎyìnjī.
I bought this printer yesterday.
Zhè tái jīqì yī fēnzhōng kěyǐ dǎyìn 60 yè.
This machine can print 60 pages a minute.
Stroke Order & Character Components
打 (dǎ): to beat; to strike; to hit; to break; to type; to mix up; to build; to fight; to fetch; to make; to tie up; to issue; to shoot; to calculate; to play (a game); since; from
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 丁 (dīng): fourth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干 (shí tiān gān); fourth in order; letter ‘D’ or roman ‘IV’ in list ‘A, B, C’, or ‘I, II, III’ etc; butyl; cubes (of food)
印 (yìn): to print; to mark; to engrave; a seal; a print; a stamp; a mark; a trace; image
- 一 (one)
- 卩 (seal)
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 打
- 打电话 (dǎ diàn huà): to make a phone call
- 打篮球 (dǎ lán qiú): play basketball
- 打扮 (dǎ ban): to decorate; to dress; to make up; to adorn; manner of dressing; style of dress
- 打扰 (dǎ rǎo): to disturb; to bother; to trouble
- 打印 (dǎ yìn): to print; to seal; to stamp
- 打招呼 (dǎ zhāo hu): to greet sb by word or action; to give prior notice
- 打折 (dǎ zhé): to give a discount
- 打针 (dǎ zhēn): to give or have an injection
- 打包 (dǎ bāo): to wrap; to pack; to ask for a doggy bag (at a restaurant)
- 打官司 (dǎ guān si): to file a lawsuit; to sue; to dispute
- 打击 (dǎ jī): to hit; to strike; to attack; to crack down on sth; a setback; a blow; percussion (music)
- 打架 (dǎ jià): to fight; to scuffle; to come to blows; CL: 场 (cháng)
- 打量 (dǎ liang): to size sb up; to take measure of; to suppose; to reckon
- 打猎 (dǎ liè): to go hunting
- 打仗 (dǎ zhàng): to fight a battle; to go to war
- 精打细算 (jīng dǎ xì suàn): (saying) meticulous planning and careful accounting
- 殴打 (ōu dǎ): to beat up; to come to blows; battery (law)
- 无精打采 (wú jīng dǎ cǎi): dispirited and downcast (idiom); listless; in low spirits; washed out
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word