Duìbùqǐ dǎrǎo nǐle.
I’m sorry to bother
Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn dǎrǎo nǐle.
I’m sorry to trouble
Wǒ kěyǐ dǎrǎo nǐ yīxià ma?
May I bother you for a moment?
Nǐ kǎolǜ zhōudào, méiyǒu dǎrǎo wǒmen.
You were considerate not to disturb
Duìbùqǐ dǎrǎo yīxià, qǐngwèn qù chēzhàn zěnme zǒu?
I’m sorry to bother you, but could you tell me the way to the station?
Nà wǒ jiù bù jìxù dǎrǎo nǐ, wán shù dú yóuxì qùle.
I will play Sudoku instead of continuing to bother you.
Stroke Order & Character Components
打 (dǎ): to beat; to strike; to hit; to break; to type; to mix up; to build; to fight; to fetch; to make; to tie up; to issue; to shoot; to calculate; to play (a game); since; from
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 丁 (dīng): fourth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干 (shí tiān gān); fourth in order; letter ‘D’ or roman ‘IV’ in list ‘A, B, C’, or ‘I, II, III’ etc; butyl; cubes (of food)
扰 (rǎo): to disturb
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 尤 (yóu): outstanding; particularly, especially; a fault; to express discontentment against
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 打
- 打电话 (dǎ diàn huà): to make a phone call
- 打篮球 (dǎ lán qiú): play basketball
- 打扮 (dǎ ban): to decorate; to dress; to make up; to adorn; manner of dressing; style of dress
- 打扰 (dǎ rǎo): to disturb; to bother; to trouble
- 打印 (dǎ yìn): to print; to seal; to stamp
- 打招呼 (dǎ zhāo hu): to greet sb by word or action; to give prior notice
- 打折 (dǎ zhé): to give a discount
- 打针 (dǎ zhēn): to give or have an injection
- 打包 (dǎ bāo): to wrap; to pack; to ask for a doggy bag (at a restaurant)
- 打官司 (dǎ guān si): to file a lawsuit; to sue; to dispute
- 打击 (dǎ jī): to hit; to strike; to attack; to crack down on sth; a setback; a blow; percussion (music)
- 打架 (dǎ jià): to fight; to scuffle; to come to blows; CL: 场 (cháng)
- 打量 (dǎ liang): to size sb up; to take measure of; to suppose; to reckon
- 打猎 (dǎ liè): to go hunting
- 打仗 (dǎ zhàng): to fight a battle; to go to war
- 精打细算 (jīng dǎ xì suàn): (saying) meticulous planning and careful accounting
- 殴打 (ōu dǎ): to beat up; to come to blows; battery (law)
- 无精打采 (wú jīng dǎ cǎi): dispirited and downcast (idiom); listless; in low spirits; washed out
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word