Dēng yī zé zhāopìn guǎnggào, yěxǔ yǒuyòng.
It may be useful to post a want ad.
Jìhuà shì zàixià yuèdǐ zhīqián zhāopìn 5 míng Java gōngchéngshī.
The plan is to recruit 5 Java engineers before the end of next month.
Zhāopìn diànyuán. Qǐng jìn miànqià.
Shop assistant required. Apply within.
`Zhāopìn mìshū: Xū yǒu jīngyàn.’
`Secretary wanted: previous experience essential.’
Stroke Order & Character Components
招 (zhāo): to recruit; to provoke; to beckon; to incur; to infect; contagious; a move (chess); a maneuver; device; trick; to confess
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 召 (zhào): to call together; to summon; to convene; temple or monastery (used in place names in Inner Mongolia)
聘 (pìn): to engage (a teacher, etc.); to hire; to betroth; betrothal gift; to get married (of woman)
- 耳 (ěr): ear
- 甹 (pīng): chivalrous knight
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 招
- 打招呼 (dǎ zhāo hu): to greet somebody by word or action; to give prior notice
- 招聘 (zhāo pìn): recruitment; to invite applications for a job
- 招待 (zhāo dài): to receive (guests); to entertain; reception