Qǐng tígōng liánxì fāngshì.
Please provide contact details.
Wǒmen tígōng miǎnfèi fúwù.
We provide free service.
Miányáng wèi wǒmen tígōng máoliào.
Sheep provide us with wool.
Nǎiniú wèi wǒmen tígōng niúnǎi.
Cows provide us with milk.
Nǐ tígōng rènhé quánrì yóu ma?
Do you offer any all-day tours?
Wǒ qídài tā tígōng yīxiē bāngzhù.
I expected him to offer some help.
Stroke Order & Character Components
提 (tí): to carry (hanging down from the hand); to lift; to put forward; to mention; to raise (an issue); upwards character stroke; lifting brush stroke (in painting); scoop for measuring liquid
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 是 (shì): to be; yes
供 (gōng): to provide; to supply
- 亻 (rén): man
共 (gòng): common; general; to share; together; total; altogether; abbreviation for 共產黨|共产党(Gòng chǎn dǎng), Communist party
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 提
- 提高(tí gāo): to raise; to increase
- 提(tí): to carry; to lift; to raise
- 提供(tí gōng): to supply; to provide; to furnish; to offer
- 提前(tí qián): to shift to an earlier date; to bring forward; to advance; in advance
- 提醒(tí xǐng): to call attention to; to warn of; to remind
- 提倡(tí chàng): to promote; to advocate
- 提纲(tí gāng): outline; synopsis
- 提问(tí wèn): to question; to quiz; to grill
- 前提(qián tí): premise; precondition; prerequisite
- 提拔(tí bá): to promote to a higher job; to select for promotion
- 提炼(tí liàn): to extract (ore, minerals, etc.); to refine; to purify; to process
- 提示(tí shì): to prompt; to present; to point out; to draw attention to something; hint; brief; cue
- 提议(tí yì): proposal; suggestion; to propose; to suggest