Tā bùxiǎng tíle.
She doesn’t want to talk about it.
Ràng wǒ bāng nín tí háng lǐ.
Let me help you with your luggage.
Wǒ yào tā tí háng lǐ xiāng.
I made him carry the suitcase.
Tāmen tízhe gòuwù dài.
They are carrying shopping bags.
Tā bù tí tā céngjīng hé tā jiànmiàn.
He made no mention of having met her.
Wǒ huì bāng nǐ tí zhège shǒutí xiāng.
I’ll carry this suitcase for you.
Stroke Order & Character Components
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 是 (shì): to be; yes
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 提
- 提高(tí gāo): to raise; to increase
- 提(tí): to carry; to lift; to raise
- 提供(tí gōng): to supply; to provide; to furnish; to offer
- 提前(tí qián): to shift to an earlier date; to bring forward; to advance; in advance
- 提醒(tí xǐng): to call attention to; to warn of; to remind
HSK 5 Word List
- 提倡(tí chàng): to promote; to advocate
- 提纲(tí gāng): outline; synopsis
- 提问(tí wèn): to question; to quiz; to grill
HSK 6 Word List
- 前提(qián tí): premise; precondition; prerequisite
- 提拔(tí bá): to promote to a higher job; to select for promotion
- 提炼(tí liàn): to extract (ore, minerals, etc.); to refine; to purify; to process
- 提示(tí shì): to prompt; to present; to point out; to draw attention to something; hint; brief; cue
- 提议(tí yì): proposal; suggestion; to propose; to suggest