Tā chūqù sànbù.
He’s out taking a walk.
Wǒ péi tā sànbù.
I accompanied her on a walk.
Tā qù sànbùle.
She went for a walk.
Tā zhèngzài sànbù.
He is taking a walk.
Wǒ qùle sànbù.
I took a walk.
Tā xiǎng qù sànbù.
She felt like taking a walk.
Stroke Order & Character Components
散 (sàn): to scatter; to break up (a meeting, etc.); to disperse; to disseminate; to dispel; (coll.) to sack
- /: unidentified strokes
- 攵 (suī): to bump / hand
步 (bù): a step; a pace; walk; march; stages in a process; situation
- 止 (zhǐ): to stop
- ツ: lines / fingers
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 散
- 散步 (sàn bù): to take a walk; to go for a walk
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 步
- 跑步(pǎo bù): to walk quickly; to march; to run
- 散步(sàn bù): to take a walk; to go for a walk
- 步骤(bù zhòu): step; move; measure
- 进步(jìn bù): progress; improvement; to improve; to progress; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 退步(tuì bù): degenerate; regress
- 逐步(zhú bù): progressively; step by step
- 步伐(bù fá): pace; (measured) step; march
- 初步(chū bù): initial; preliminary; tentative
- 地步(dì bù): condition; situation; plight; extent; room for action
- 让步(ràng bù): to concede; to give in; to yield; a concession
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word