Diànyǐng hěn yǒuqù.
The movie was interesting.
Hǎoxiàng tǐng yǒuqù.
Gùshì hěn yǒuqù.
The story was amusing.
Nà běn shū hěn yǒuqù.
That book was interesting.
Tīng qǐlái hěn yǒuqù.
This sounds very interesting.
Zhè běn shū hěn yǒuqù.
This book is interesting.
Stroke Order & Character Components
有 (yǒu): to have; there is; there are; to exist; to be
- 𠂇: hand
- 月 (yuè): moon
趣 (qù): interesting; to interest
- 走 (zǒu): to walk
- 取 (qǔ): to take; to get; to choose; to fetch;
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 有
- 没有(méi yǒu): haven’t; hasn’t; doesn’t exist; to not have; to not be
- 有(yǒu): to have; there is; there are; to exist; to be
- 有利(yǒu lì): advantageous; to have advantages; favorable
- 固有(gù yǒu): intrinsic to something; inherent; native
- 津津有味(jīn jīn yǒu wèi): with keen interest pleasure (idiom); with gusto; to relish; eagerly; with great interest
- 岂有此理(qǐ yǒu cǐ lǐ): how can this be so? (idiom); preposterous; ridiculous; absurd
- 拥有(yōng yǒu): to have; to possess
- 有条不紊(yǒu tiáo bù wěn): regular and thorough (idiom); methodically arranged