Wǒ bìyè kuài liǎng niánle.
I will graduate in two years.
Tā gāng cóng pēngrèn xuéxiào bìyè.
She’s just graduated from the School of Cookery.
Nǐ shénme shíhòu zhōngxué bìyè?
When did you graduate from high school?
Nín shì cóng nǎge xuéxiào bìyè de?
From what school did you graduate?
Tā yìngpìn wèi xīn bìyè de shíxí shēng.
She was taken on as a graduate
Wǒ juédé tāngmǔ jīnnián bù huì bìyè.
I’ve got a feeling that Tom won’t graduate this year.
Stroke Order & Character Components
毕 (bì): the whole of; to finish; to complete; complete; full; finished
- 比 (bǐ): to confront
- 十 (shí): ten
业 (yè): line of business; industry; occupation; job; employment; school studies; enterprise; property; (Buddhism) karma; deed; to engage in; already
- 一(yī): one
- –: unidentified strokes
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 业
- 作业(zuò yè): school assignment; homework; work; task; operation; to operate; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 毕业(bì yè): to graduate; graduation; to finish school
- 职业(zhí yè): occupation; profession; vocation; professional
- 专业(zhuān yè): specialty; specialized field; main field of study (at university); major; professional; CL: 门(mén), 個|个(gè)
- 工业(gōng yè): industry; CL: 种(zhǒng)
- 行业(háng yè): industry; business
- 农业(nóng yè): agriculture; farming
- 企业(qǐyè): company; firm; enterprise; corporation; CL:家(jiā)
- 商业(shāng yè): business; trade; commerce
- 失业(shī yè): unemployment
- 业务(yè wù): vocational work; professionnal work; business CL: 個|个(gè)
- 业余(yè yú): in one’s spare time; outside working hours; amateur; non professional; extra-curricular
- 营业(yíng yè): to do business; to trade
- 产业(chǎn yè): industry; estate; property; industrial
- 创业(chuàng yè): to begin an undertaking; to start a major task; to initiate; to venture; venture
- 兢兢业业(jīng jīng yè yè): cautious and conscientious
- 敬业(jìng yè): to be dedicated to one’s work; to respect one’s work
- 就业(jiù yè): looking for employment; getting a job; to start a career
- 事业(shì yè): undertaking; project; activity; (charitable, political or revolutionary) cause; publicly funded institution, enterprise or foundation; career; occupation; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 物业(wù yè): property; real estate; property management
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word