满 (mǎn) English Meaning
- to reach the limit
- to satisfy
- to fill
- abbreviation for Manchurian
Traditional Character: 滿
This character forms words in:
Qìchē yóuxiāng shì mǎn de.
The car’s gas tank is full.
Lùshàng jī mǎnle níjiāng.
The road is thick with mud.
Nà háizi jiāng mǎn liù suìle.
The child will be six.
Zhuōzi shàng fàng mǎnle shíwù.
The table was covered with food.
Fùshìshān dǐng gài mǎnle xuě.
The peak of Fujiyama was covered with snow.
Stroke Order & Character Components
满 (mǎn): to fill; full; filled; packed; fully; completely; quite; to reach the limit; to satisfy; satisfied; contented
- 氵(shui): water
- 艹(cao): vegetable
- 两(liǎng): two; both; some; a few; tael, unit of weight equal to 50 grams (modern) or 1⁄16 of a catty斤(jīn) (old)
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 满
- 满意(mǎn yì): satisfied; pleased; to one’s satisfaction
- 满(mǎn): full; filled; packed; fully; completely; quite; to reach the limit; to satisfy; satisfied; contented; to fill; abbreviation for Manchurian
- 充满(chōng mǎn): full of; brimming with; very full; permeated
- 满足(mǎn zú): to satisfy; to meet (the needs of)