符合 (fú hé) English Meaning
- in keeping with
- in accordance with
- tallying with
- in line with
- to agree with
- to accord with
- to conform to
- to correspond with
- to manage
- to handle
Traditional Characters: 符合
符 forms words in:
合 forms words in:
Tā de shèjì jué dà duōshù qíngkuàng xià dōu fúhé shíjì xūyào.
His designs, for the most part, correspond with actual needs.
Shǔxìng, tèxìngfúhé yī zhǒng dàtǐ móshì huò shǔyú tèdìng de zǔ huò lèi de qīngxiàng.
There is a tendency to conform to a general pattern or belong to a particular group or class.
Chǎngjiā yǐ zài shìyàn zhìzào, wánquán fúhé suǒ yāoqiú de guīgé, kě wàng zài liǎng zhōu nèi wánchéng.
The manufacturer made the trial product to conform with the required specifications, and is expected to complete it within two weeks.
Zhège shālā fúhé wǒ de kǒuwèi.
The salad is to my taste.
Nà qiàhǎo fúhé wǒmen de xūyào.
That’s exactly what we need.
Stroke Order & Character Components
符 (fú): mark; sign; talisman; to seal; to correspond to; tally; symbol; written charm; to coincide
- ⺮ (shì): bamboo
- 付 (fù): to pay; to hand over to; classifier for pairs or sets of things
合 (hé): to close; to join; to fit; to be equal to; whole; together; round (in battle); conjunction (astronomy); 1st note of pentatonic scale; old variant of 盒(hé)
- 人 (rén): man
- 一 (yī): one
- 口 (kǒu): mouth
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 合
- 符合 (fú hé): in keeping with; in accordance with; tallying with; in line with; to agree with; to accord with; to conform to; to correspond with; to manage; to handle
- 合格 (hé gé): qualified; meeting a standard; eligible (voter)
- 合适 (hé shì): suitable; fitting; decent; to fit
- 适合 (shì hé): to fit; to suit
HSK 5 Word List
- 合法 (hé fǎ): lawful; legitimate; legal
- 合理 (hé lǐ): rational; reasonable; fair
- 合同 (hé tong): (business) contract; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 合影 (hé yǐng): joint photo; group photo
- 合作 (hé zuò): to cooperate; to collaborate; to work together; cooperation; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 集合 (jí hé): a congregation; to gather; a set
- 结合 (jié hé): to combine; to link; to integrate; binding; CL: 次(cì)
- 联合 (lián hé): to combine; to join; unite; alliance
- 配合 (pèi hé): matching; fitting in with; compatible with; to correspond; to fit; to conform to; rapport; to coordinate with; to act in concert with; to cooperate; to become man and wife; to combine parts of machine
- 综合 (zōng hé): to sum up; to integrate; to synthesize; comprehensive; composite; synthesized; t
- 组合 (zǔ hé): to assemble; combination; combinatorial
HSK 6 Word List
- 场合 (chǎng hé): situation; occasion
- 凑合 (còu he): to bring together; to make do in a bad situation; to just get by; to improvise; passable; not too bad
- 合并 (hé bìng): to merge; to annex
- 合成 (hé chéng): to compose; to constitute; compound; synthesis; mixture; synthetic
- 合伙 (hé huǒ): to act jointly; to form a partnership
- 合算 (hé suàn): worthwhile; be a good deal; be a bargain; reckon up; calculate
- 混合 (hùn hé): to mix; to blend
- 磨合 (mó hé): to break in; to wear in
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word