Guānzhòng shēn shòu gǎndòng.
The audience was deeply affected.
Guānzhòng rénshù pángdà.
The audience was very large.
Guānzhòng zǒngjì dá liǎng wàn rén.
The audience totalled 20, 000.
Guānzhòng sìhū juédé wúliáo.
The audience seems bored.
Tā bǎ guānzhòng dòu dé pěngfù dà xiào.
She made the audience laugh.
Suǒyǒu de guānzhòng dōu zhàn qǐlái gǔzhǎng.
The audience stood up and applauded.
Stroke Order & Character Components
观 (guān): to look at; to watch; to observe; to behold; to advise; concept; point of view; outlook
- ヌ (yòu): still / hand
- 见 (jiàn): to see
众 (zhòng): many; numerous; crowd; multitude
- 人 (rén): man
- 从 (cóng): from; via; passing through; through (a gap); past; ever (followed by negative, meaning never); (formerly pronounced zòng and related to 縱|纵) to follow; to comply with; to obey; to join; to engage in; adopting some mode of action or attitude; follower; retainer; accessory; accomplice; related by common paternal grandfather or earlier ancestor
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 观
- 参观 (cān guān): to look around; to inspect; visit and observe
- 观众 (guān zhòng): spectators; audience; visitors (to an exhibition etc)
HSK 5 Word List
- 悲观 (bēi guān): pessimistic
- 观察 (guān chá): to observe; to watch; to survey; to examine; observation; view; perspective; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 观点 (guān diǎn): point of view; viewpoint; standpoint; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 观念 (guān niàn): thought; notion; concept; sense; views; ideology; general impressions
- 客观 (kè guān): objective; impartial
- 乐观 (lè guān): optimistic; hopeful
- 主观 (zhǔ guān): subjective
HSK 6 Word List
- 观光 (guān guāng): to tour; sightseeing; tourism
- 宏观 (hóng guān): macro-; macroscopic; holistic
- 可观 (kě guān): considerable
- 美观 (měi guān): pleasing to the eye; beautiful; artistic
- 微观 (wēi guān): micro-; sub-atomic
- 壮观 (zhuàng guān): spectacular; magnificent sight
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word