Xièhuò de guòchéng hěn huǎnmàn.
Unloading the cargo was a slow process.
Tūnyàn tūnyàn de xíngwéi huò guòchéng.
The act or process of swallowing.
Fǔhuà fǔhuà de xíngwéi huò guòchéng.
The act or process of corrupting.
Kāità kāikěn de xíngwéi huò guòchéng.
The act or process of reclaiming.
Gòuzhù jiànzhú de xíngwéi huò guòchéng.
The act or process of constructing.
Stroke Order & Character Components
过 (guò): to cross; to go over; to pass (time); (experienced action marker); to celebrate (a holiday); to live; to get along; excessively; too-
- 辶 (chuò): brisk walking
- 寸 (cùn): thumb
程 (chéng): rule; order; regulations; formula; journey; procedure; sequence
- 禾 (hé): grain
- 呈 (chéng): to present to a superior; memorial; petition; to present (a certain appearance); to assume (a shape); to be (a certain color)
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 过
- 过(guo): (used after a verb) to indicate the completion of an action
- 过(guò): to cross; to go over; to pass (time); to get along
- 过去(guò qu): (in the) past; former; previous; to go over; to pass by
- 经过(jīng guò): to pass; to go through; process; course; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 难过(nán guò): feel sorry; be grieved
- 不过(bú guò): only; merely; no more than; but; however; anyway (to get back to a previous topic)
- 超过(chāo guò): to surpass; to exceed; to outstrip
- 过程(guò chéng): course of events; process; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 通过(tōng guò): to pass through; to get through; by means of; through; via; to adopt; to pass (a bill); to switch over
- 度过(dù guò): to spend; to pass: to get through; to survive
- 过分(guò fèn): excessive; undue; overly
- 过敏(guò mǐn): to be allergic; allergy
- 过期(guò qī): to be overdue; to exceed the time limit; to expire (as in expiration date)
- 过度(guò dù): excessive; over-; excess; going too far; extravagant; intemperate; overdue
- 过渡(guò dù): to cross over (by ferry); transition; interim; caretaker (administration)
- 过奖(guò jiǎng): to over-praise; to flatter
- 过滤(guò lǜ): to filter; filter
- 过失(guò shī): defect; fault
- 过问(guò wèn): to show an interest in; to get involved with
- 过瘾(guò yǐn): to satisfy a craving; to get a kick out of something; gratifying; immensely enjoyable; satisfying; fulfilling
- 过于(guò yú): too much; excessively
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 程
- 过程 (guò chéng): course of events; process; CL: 個|个(gè)
HSK 5 Word List
- 程度 (chéng dù): degree (level or extent); level; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 程序 (chéng xù): procedures; sequence; order; computer program
- 工程师 (gōng chéng shī): engineer; CL: 個|个(gè),位(wèi), 名(míng)
- 课程 (kè chéng): course; class; CL: 堂(táng), 節(jié), 门(mén)
- 日程 (rì chéng): schedule; itinerary; CL: 個|个(gè)
HSK 6 Word List
- 里程碑 (lǐ chéng bēi): milestone
- 启程 (qǐ chéng): to set out on a journey
- 章程 (zhāng chéng): rules; regulations; constitution; statute; articles of association (of company); articles of incorporation; charter (of a corporation); by-laws
- 专程 (zhuān chéng): special-purpose trip
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word