There’s no mistake.
Zhè bù suàn fàn cuòwù.
That doesn’t count as making a mistake.
Shuōhuǎng shì cuòwù de.
It’s wrong to tell lies.
Nǐ fànle gè cuòwù.
You made a mistake.
Nǐ bìng bù wánquán cuòwù.
You are not at all wrong.
Bùyào xiào tā fànle cuòwù.
Don’t laugh at him for making a mistake.
Stroke Order & Character Components
错 (cuò): mistake; wrong; bad; interlocking; complex; to grind; to polish; to alternate; to stagger; to miss; to let slip; to evade; to inlay with gold or silver
- 钅 (jīn): gold / metal
- 昔 (xī): former times; the past; Taiwan pronunciation xí
- 廿 (niàn): twenty (20), in a limited number of set expressions; also written using banker’s character 念
- 日 (rì): sun
误 (wù): mistake; error; to miss; to harm; to delay; to neglect; mistakenly
- 讠 (yán): speech
- 吴 (wú): Wu
Links to all HSK Words & Lists Containing 误
- 错误 (cuò wù): error; mistake; mistaken; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 误会 (wù huì): to misunderstand; to mistake; misunderstanding; CL: 個|个(gè)
- 耽误 (dān wu): to delay; to hold-up; to waste time; to interfere with
- 失误 (shī wù): lapse; mistake; to make a mistake; fault; service fault (in volleyball, tennis, etc.)
- 误差 (wù chā): difference; error; inaccuracy
- 误解 (wù jiě): to misunderstand; to misread; misunderstanding
*CL: Classifier/Measure Word