If you follow me on social media, you get a beautiful bite-sized dose of Mandarin learning every day.
You may not know, however, that every “vocabulary word” I post on social media gets its very own page on MandarinMania.com. Thus, I can expand on the information shared with you.
We currently have “charts” for HSK levels 1-3, and 4-6 are coming. The charts allow you to navigate the page containing the word you wish to learn. Once on the word’s page, you will find:
- picture association;
- English definitions;
- native audio;
- Simplified & Traditional characters;
- measure words;
- stroke order pictures;
- character components;
- sample sentences with pinyin; and
- a listing of all words each character forms in all HSK levels.
Other learning materials are then created. For example:
- Writing practice sheets are available for every HSK 1 and HSK 2 vocabulary word;
- HSK 1, HSK 2 and HSK 3 Learning videos;
- Flashcards, and more!
As HSK 3 Vocabulary is just about complete on social media, I combined the posts to create these two beautiful learning videos: